the conversation, as good as our conversation during our lunchtime a year ago in the office. and the laugh, even better :) . One of them will be getting married next year, and the other one still pursue a master degree in Universitas Indonesia.
as usual, they always gave me advices about life, religion, woman, and marriage.
as usual, they always remind me to stop being a workaholic and concentrate to become a "woman".
as usual, I always smiled back and never gave any reply to that advice.
as usual, they gave me many advices about how work can not give you any satisfaction, and in that statement, I agree. However, I said, I need my life to be balanced ; family and pursuing my dream, they equally important, I said.
In that notion, they disagree, I need to choose, and family is number one. I smiled and said yes, family is number one, while I pursuing my dream.
They can't say more, it is a neverending debate, like it used to be during our lunch time in the office. However, i always enjoyed this neverending conversation, because we simply different, and that what makes me comfort talking lots of things to them. Their feminine side always open a new perspective for me as a woman
then the talking continue to another neverending conversation: the boyfriends.
that evening was closed with us hugging each other, and promised to meet again before the two of us left for rotterdam and singapore.

what a great day.. I'm gonna miss you all... huhuhuhu.
ReplyDelete