Wednesday, June 17, 2009

After all, it's all been blessing..

Life : good.

Family: good.

Friends: Even better.

Love Life: good.. i'm moving forward :)

Experiences: Too much experiences for the next two months.. lecturing for international relations students, and applying for one month internship in government institutions.. I am so so so excited for the upcoming experiences to comee..

Visa Application: Erasmus University will apply my mvv application to the IND (Netherland Immigration Office) next week, and probably I will received the visa 8 weeks from now for the latest.. (I feel relieved..)

Room in Rotterdam: Haven't get a clue about how to find a room there, but knowing many Indonesian students in Rotterdam is somewhat relieving..

Character building: less negative, more positive, more calm, more mature..

I am grateful for the experiences I had and for what life has offer me these days. the blessing keeps my spirit high and knows life offer me a good things from time to time.. each year I'm getting older, the more experiences I felt, and it keeps my character changing, to the better.

Life is about changing right? and it never went wrong.. never will. And I know bad things happened because it wants to lead you to another direction in life, a happy ending one..

I simply grateful for the time and the chance to run my life, to lead my life, and I simply can't ask even more, can't even thankful enough, because I've been given this life and simply it will be my greatest disappointment if I do not make the best of it. Therefore, from time to time, I need to make the best from the opportunity that come to me.. and love deeply the one I Loved.



Because...Life and love, are a gift, and it never went wrong. never.




No comments:

Post a Comment