That evening I had a conversation with her. reviewing our life for these past 5 months. How life can change us in such a short time, then it's funny when we're come into a conclusion, "it is funny how life treats us.." indeed. life is funny in its own way.. 5 months are short but many things happened right? for me, changes are inevitable. and she agrees. those 5 months have given me many experiences and point of views, and yes my character is build from then. those 5 months have given me a new perspective about God, Life, Friendship, Separation, Love, Dreams, Faith, Hope, Maturity, Fate, Family, and Career. Even when the bad things happened to me, I always hold on to this statement that "God will not withold the good things for me". In the end I started to believe those words, because even when the worst thing happened to me, in the end He always give me a reason to believe in, that it happened because He wants the best thing for me to come. and yet I already feel His grace from time to time...
Love,
Ade
No comments:
Post a Comment