Tuesday, June 9, 2009

amazing girl.

She is 10 years old, yet her writing seems so fun and professional to read.. not to mention she has a great sense of fashion, photogenic, and once again, her writing is not like a 10 years old kids..


"People said that you have to look any situation and any condition in the most positive way, it means there's always something good in something bad.... but then again my research also lead me to this fact : that being sick, makes me realize how great of being healthy is! how priceless it can be. because even though I can easily get what I want, I'm also can't do many thing that I want to do just because I'm sick. It's not worth the price.it's really not. it's just not. so take care! like a wise men Sir Francis Bacon once said “A healthy body is a guest chamber for the soul, a sick body is a prison” Can't agree more Sir!.."


look how cute she is..


see: www.jellyjellybeans.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment