Saturday, February 6, 2010

thesedays

I were calling my aunt in Tangerang, asked for her help to arrange a little surprise for mom and dad, for february 14th. its their wedding anniversary and all the daughters are gone, the least of this missing daughters probably do is make them happy on their anniversary.

 When I was talking to my aunt, she said that mom always crying every time she told her about me going abroad and not by her side. I always touched and sad every time I know mom is sad. I know that in the end of the phone on our weekly conversation, her voice feels like crying. But I am trying to pretend not to hear that and making jokes instead so she could laugh. Don't be sad mom, you know I love you.

I will asked my cousin to take a photo of them and probably could upload the photos soon.

right now I've been busy with school, but all is well. Life is good. the weather is not so cold, I get really stuffy now since i eat alottt and munching those chocolates, biscuits and midnigt coffee I should go on a diet to get a better shape. Probably will run in the morning or after class, so I could refresh my mind and not spending too much time in front of the laptop. A friend of mine asked me to learn salsa (hahahahahaha) i've been thinking to join her. let me thinking about that first. A first attempt of everything is always fun.


I miss backpacking by myself. I promise myself after third block is done, I'll be left to another country and go backpack again.

Tschuss,

have a great sunday everyone,

my love is to you.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment