This is the most favorite things I do back then during my undergraduate years. Sitting in coffee bean, get a sip of cold-english breakfast tea, chocolate muffin, Ipod, and reading books. After that I might hit the cinema and go watch random movie alone. (hahaha, i'm so much a loner)
this is the view from the chair I usually sat on. I looked at this view everytime i listen to my ipod, and reading my book. in front of it, is my university. miss it so much.
Ah.. another view from the top, at imperial cakery, at times. :). Usually reading books too in here, I love sit near the window, because I could see people walk by while reading my books and listening to my music. I usually spent some time with my friends here too. just doing some random talking and throwing jokes at each other.. hehehe..
ah let me represent you my university, the one that make me live my life for the past 3.5 years. I've been expanding my dreams and my minds here. that what school is for. my own school of thoughts. i love you. hahaha
arrows pointing out buildings in my university.
oh and that's me. I think I was in the library, reading and listening to my mp3 player. haha. I know. I am a nerd.
No comments:
Post a Comment