- when I used to whine how hard it is to study in here, now it becomes a regular activity for me. opened the slides, read the books, making summaries, have been my daily activities and all is fun.
- preparing for exams are no longer exhausting and stressful. all you can do is read as much as you can and remember as much as you can while doing your best.
- wake up and making breakfast, or lunch, or dinner are now something I enjoy.
- drinking a cup of coffee before going to school means I am having some me time for myself.
- calling my Mum one time a week, and talking about everything happened to me during weekdays and how're families doing at home is something I enjoy.
- Doing research on my dissertation is fun too. Especially because I already fall in love with the topic.
- Finding a job and sending cvs for me is like a refreshment from a tiredness from reading books, journals, and slides.
- I have something to do even if at 6 p.m all stores are closed.
- Listening to my Ipod while walking to campus is something that I really waiting for on the day. time for reflection begins in here.
- Eating fruits every day is a must. to get my self healthy.
- Planning for travelling is fun too. Especially when the world is only a mile away....
Monday, February 22, 2010
in netherlands
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment