I hit 23. Finally. The thought of adding a bigger number on my last digit of age is surprisingly quiet ermm.... a satisfaction for me. Got a birthday surprise from friends here in Rotterdam, and got a wonderful yellow roses, which means "friendship" from friends in Indonesia. I have no thoughts whatsoever or contemplation on this birthday. What I want for my self actualization is probably to be calm, and to keep my peaceful mind, think clearly and do good for others. Currently I am trying to learn photography, as I always adore good pictures, I have been thinking why not making a good picture myself? But, I still need to learn more and more :).
Dream high and thinking about what the future holds are always on my mind. I think that's what keeping me alive and smiling everyday. My mind should dream, conceive and I will try my best to achieve it. My favorite writer, Mark Twain once said, "Explore, Dream, and Discover." I hope, even when I hit 72, I still have a dream, and have the power to reach it.
On my birthday, I received an email from a best friend, which I know he always there even though we are far apart. I remember clearly when he hit 23, he has so many thoughts going on in his mind about his future and everything in between. That time, he was in Perth doing his internship, and I was in Indonesia. I gave him a picture of a birthday cake with candle on it, and messages from friends. I think, where ever I go, or where ever he goes, the friendship will keep alive and that is the greatest gift ever.
these are some pictures that I took,




No comments:
Post a Comment