It is 04:59 AM here. I am writing this post, a far far long time after the last one. It's been almost 8 months I am here, in Rotterdam. I had been travel, understand, and see the world, and eager to look further. My program is almost done, there is a certain amount lift up from my shoulders, that I, eventually will finish this study. But this post is not just another ordinary post about my study and all the deadlines..
It's been 8 months, that I see, I know, and I am trying to understand, until now, the beauty of another world. I have learn so many things,feel so many feelings, the ups. the downs. There is a saying that if you are not laugh and cry in a year, then you are not live your life up to the limit. Then I try to love freely and forgive quickly.
It is probably a great journey, and I always believe that God will put me here and there in places where things and people will change me to the better. and it is true. Despite the tears, the sadness, the great depression that I have felt, all the pain started to alarm me that I need to build up my strength, to move on and be strong. Until now, it is hard to deal with the ego of your heart, however I do remember that this place, these people, this feeling, is for now. for the present. I just need to enjoy it, and probably when everything need to change, I need to open my arms to the changes, giving it a big smile, make another journey, and grateful, that life has teach me so many things, feel so many kind of feelings, meet lots of people, that I could be more loving and understand the beauty of a human, and in the end, there is no good, there is no bad. we all just need to forgive quickly and love freely, and in the end, you eventually will, kissing the sky.
Today, I will be leaving for London. Another experience to catch, and to feel. :)
Happy sunday everyone,
I hope you treat life well.
No comments:
Post a Comment