Friday, November 13, 2009

that ballerina shoes and lace socks.

When I Was 4 Years Old, I Really Really Loved This Ballerina Shoes With Lace Socks,  But I Can't Put The Shoes On By My Self, So My Mom or My Dad Usually Had To Be The One Who Put Them For Me. There Were A Time When We Wanted To Go to Puncak, For A Family Vacation, Mom Was Busy So The Dad Was The One Who Should Put The Shoes and The Socks On For Me. We Were In a Hurry. I Was Angry Because He Can't Put The Shoes On and The Lace Socks Gently. His Hands Were Shaking And He Was Completely Nervous With Me Crying, But He Still Tried To Put The Shoes And The Lace Socks Gently And Correctly Just Like The Way I Wanted It. But Because Of Him Being Nervous, The Lace Socks Were Torn Apart. And I Cried Harder.



********

and now 18 years after that. we've been through a lot of things, and I surely know that I can't let him down every time I remember that Shoes and Lace Socks story in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment