Monday, November 2, 2009

the question.

I was probably being born with the ability to ask so many questions about everything. And I almost spend half of my years of living on trying to answer those questions. The most basic questions, which I believe everyone would like to think probably the most basic questions all  philosophers asked to themselves, and create so many roots of philosophy from existentialist, marxist, naturalist, absolutism, and so on. what is that? Yap, that is the most common question a sartrerian would ask, the most common question why nietzsche then become so skeptic about his life, the most common question where simone de beauvoir started to understand her position as a woman. Yes, that magic question is "who am I, and why am I being born here?" You might get the answer, and the answer will get you to too many new questions, and then you will end up with a pile of questions which you eagerly want to find the answer during your age of life.


what are you missed out?




your life. :).

No comments:

Post a Comment