Saturday, November 28, 2009

School is fun,and so with deadlines.

You know, I love school so much. Studying things I like, what's not to love? But right now, deadlines mengejar-ngejar gw kayak dementor menyerap kebahagiaan those muggles. Deadline tambahan: Outline desertasi gw due on dec 2nd. Baru dapet email nya hari ini, tgl 29. I haven't doing deep research dan belom prepare utk re exam corporate law, and other assignments. If I fail to submit the outline, I might not get the supervisor I want, sementara kalo gw buat outline nya sembarangan, I can't compete with other students yang propose untuk dibimbing with this particular Professor. He is one of the best in international corporate law. I definitely need to be guided by him. Can't fail this again. Finger crossed everything will be allright after december 2nd. Another exam is on december 18th. After this, I need to prepare exam for international tax law.

I need to stop whining, but I need to get this thing out of my head. I'm sleep deprived.

But still we need to keep our heads up and do the best. Even if we only sleep 4 hours a day, dan keracunan caffeine. I can't fail this.

I know, posting gw kali ini agak depresi. Allow me, okay? Hehehehehe...

no. Deadlines definitely not a problem. Let's do this step by step. (Self assurance needed).
---

No comments:

Post a Comment