Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Will that be funny if..

I tell you about things that happened in my life during my big break from this blog? Well this might not be a really funny story to tell, nor ordinary. No ordinary things I am sure happened in one's life. The big part is  I started to build up my career path. At this age, I am sure lots of people started to build up their career and it is not an easy things to do. Things might go in the way. In my case, I resigned from my previous firm. Which have given me lots of lessons in my professional life. I might call this a phase where I learn not to be naive and being smart at see everything in different angles. The experience definitely increase my awareness.

When someone told me that things might not be runs easy but if you believe what you do and have willpower to achieve that, nothing beats hardwork and hopefully, the results will be good. The someone is my mother.

What is surprised me, I realized this is just the beginning and I need to work my ass off to prove my capability. People might look down on you, but these might not ruin your goals. I learn the hard way these past few months.

Now I am signed to work for another law-firm. My strength in proving my capability is started to grow. I am renting a studio as well, which might be a good step for me. Lots of plan going on inside my head as well, which hopefully by the grace of God, things might runs smooth.

In chasing achievements in career life might not be easy, but giving up is never can be the options.

No comments:

Post a Comment