Saturday, April 23, 2011

It's been five months I've been working in this firm. Probably it is the concept of a believer of God that when you have been put into places, there is always a reason for that.

Looking for here and there for the reason why God put me in this firm, I found out that it has been a great gift for me to learn about human and its sides. Understanding human or people might not an easy one, however looking at the bright side is always one could do when problems come.

I feel relieve, satisfied, and got the sense of learning and struggling working in this firm. I am growing. The benefits are not that much, but to learn out of the negative and the bad one is always good. The choices to quit the job started to fade away. Let's see what is on my mind for the next months.

I am planning to go to Hong Kong next June.

No comments:

Post a Comment