Saturday, August 21, 2010

it is not a surprise, but well.. that's how life goes

I already arrived in Indonesia, where most of the people called this land my home. Over a month in a place they called "home" I, certainly have been meeting several important persons in my life: bestfriends, families, ex-bosses, lecturers.

Indonesia, is exciting since I facing new projects, new phase of life, and new experiences.  New projects started to make progress, tomorrow I will be having my interview with some of the people in the organization. New phase of life is exciting as well, since I learn something new, experiencing something new and terrific in Netherlands, the land changes me a bit and going back to this "home" certainly brings back new perspectives and changed me a little bit. But most of the people say that my changes are good, so it is quiet a satisfaction for me. New experiences will be coming in next week and onwards. I will be having my overseas internship in Singapore. I am not someone who come up with a great confidence with my ability, however this is a new experience to test myself, whether I ready or not with the upcoming experience; dealing with new people, new job, and new life. Meeting with bestfriends and having good moments are good as well.

It's been a while since I write this blog, and it might be a little awkward for me to turn my thoughts into words. I am most of the time like to keep everything by myself and just talking to some trustable friends to pour up my mind. However, due to my perspectives as well, some people changed, however that's what life is right? it is not a surprise, but well.... that's how life goes..

I will be writing much to this blog from now on, since right now I am going back to my laptop again. I need to do my freelance job to keep myself busy and afford myself to buy me a cup of coffee during happy moments with friends here ;) I will see you tomorrow, and hope you all doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment