Friday, October 30, 2009

well well..

I am most likely beside being a graduate student here, I have a side job which is being a (bad) tour guide. A friend of mine from my old office will come to europe on november. He is now a diplomat working for ministry of foreign affair, and will serve his duty to our country (haha) in Geneve and Amsterdam. 

Now Now. A friend of mine from Norway asking whether I want to spend my christmas there..  Now it is interesting choosing on what to do but I already arranged my own time for my christmas and definitely this time of year will be the special christmas for me.  ;) Good nite all.. I need to sleep now this headache from my fever and flu has not completely gone.. all I can see now is a blurry image of my laptop. Pardon my words and messy writing, will update you soon with everything that happened to me lately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment