Saturday, July 25, 2009

some thoughts on the weekend







Been wanting to meet Nenda for the past few weeks, and finally we make it! Me, Jerry, Helen, Sunny and Levin were had lunch at Tekko, Gading Serpong to meet Nenda. The iga penyet was delicious, one of my favorite food nowadays. Unfortunately Nenda came late for lunch, therefore we met at SMS, and chatted about her internship experience, and Helen's final thesis. It was a good time to meet her again before I left, and we planned to meet again sometime in August. I think I need to manage my time wisely since I need to get prepared for my upcoming semester, while meeting my friends are important too.. aside from that, I get a new opportunity as a translator in a business consultation firm, it is exciting and I hope I can learn alot from it. In these few months, too much good things happened to me from friendship, working experiences, and family matters ;). I am truly thankful to You.


But through all the great opportunities in these past two months that has given to me, actually what I miss the most right now is my free time. I mean right now, I am thankful for the blessings and the opportunities, but I need the time where I dont have to think about my schedule for the next day, I dont have to stay awake until dawn to do some contract drafting or writing another documents, or replying emails, I don't have to check my boss' phone to see whether the clients are calling or not, and I can decide whatever I want to do for the day ; maybe having some good-spa-day, or spending time having lunch with my friends without being disturb by restricted schedule, or watching the movie in the cinema by my ownself, or maybe reading books in starbucks/coffee bean while listening to my mp3 players. I am a kind of woman who really values that kind of thing, and right now all I can think about is my job for the following weeks, and the image of such pleasures started to go away. Well, I think I need to choose between all of those jobs and manage a balance life for me. . the clock is ticking and I want to value my short-time living in this city before I meet new people and new environment...






No comments:

Post a Comment