Monday, February 14, 2011

Quick Update

It's been awhile since I write in this blog. The Jessup Competition is already finished, the event was great, especially to me personally since I work with the best people and they are my best friend as well. So everything was good.

I am still adapting with my new job. Looking here and there, lawyering has been exciting. However, I miss my adrenaline rush, stepping into new places, getting to know new people, learning new stuff. I miss traveling and taking pictures.

Anyway, some of friends from Netherlands, has back for good to Jakarta. We will arrange some time to meet up soon. I miss them as well, especially all I have with them is a good memory during our stay in Rotterdam. Missing the peaceful lifestyle it offers to us back then as well. Time indeed flies really fast. It was two years a go I started to study for my LL.M degree, and here I am back in Indonesia and started my career in Jakarta.

I do miss living in overseas. Missing walking in the park, listening to my ipod, cooking, having a lite chit-chat in the cafe near by the street, bought flowers in the market and traveling around. That kind of peacefulness that Jakarta can't offer to me.

I'll write soon. too many things going on inside my head and apparently a post can't accommodate that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment