I talked with a friend, a consultant in a service providing firm.He is a smart man, bright, intelligent, ambitious. He is the type of the one who will make a good bright future as a partner in a consulting firm. As the conversation goes until midnight, he started to confess that this is not the kind of job he loves. He wants to give something for the society, for the people. Poor people to be precise, and assist them the best he could with his new shining degree in Finance from a very reputable business school in Europe. He told me about his passion, his thinking, his ambitions as a bureaucrat. And he started to make plans, to make it happen.
After the conversation ended, I wonder what's my passion. I think it's been buried and finished after I graduate my bachelor degree in Law.
By january I will start my first day working as a Trainee Associate in a lawfirm.
No comments:
Post a Comment