Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New apartment


I am moving in with the boy and the girls in an apartment for the next 9 months. It was quiet fun, especially when you get bored with your reading materials, you could talk to someone and have a light chit chat.
I almost finished my deadlines, what's left only my thesis agreement and tax law assignment. But it should be done by this week. :)
I am waiting for my own trip to Rome with me and myself. Let's see if I could figure out the map by my own, and expand my nature instinct so I won't get lost.
I really need a time of my own. A quality time with me. Yes I am a private person, and I can't deny that haha. Most of the times, I need to regain my calmness by being alone. This trip will be a good thing for me.
Have a great december, everyone.

---

No comments:

Post a Comment